Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

25 Days of Romcoms pt. 23: French Kiss


"Twisted steel. Ball of fire, naked baby screaming for its mother!"

It's impossible to not love a movie that begins that way.

It's also impossible to not love a movie with a mustached Kevin Kline. The men in all of these movies are attractive, boy next door types, but Kevin Kline is the only one that makes you go dayum!




I mean, dayum!

Not only did this movie give us Kevin Kline as his dayumdest, it gave us perfect moments like this:


And this: 



Also this one: 



Based on those clips, it seems like I learned a lot of bad words from this movie. I distinctly remember my mom telling me not to say "slut" when I was singing "I Hate Paris" along with Meg Ryan and I never did. Well, maybe ironically, but only a couple of times at the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment