Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

25 Days of Romcoms pt. 18: Sing Street


I know I keep talking about soundtracks to these movies, but this one is definitely the best one. It's got some of the best music from the 80s plus a bunch of originals. It's great. I want to own it.

After the delightful soundtrack, the next best thing about this movie is everything. Boy meets girl, boy forms a band to impress girl, band creates some amazing music, boy tries to kiss girl while she's chewing something, boy and girl run off to London. It's adorable. And it's on Netflix.

The guy that directed this also did Once. I didn't think there could be a more perfect Irish musical, but then he made this. Yeah, it may be another one that's a stretch to call a romantic comedy, but it's still just so good. Here's a sneak peak, cause I REALLY want everyone to watch this movie:


And here's a song from the movie because again, the music is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment