Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

25 Days of Romcoms pt. 14: Return to Me


Confession: I started watching this a month or so ago and apparently didn't finish it. I put the DVD in and it started up where I had left off and I didn't rewind it. This may affect the quality of this post. Not like that's a high bar to reach, though...

I love Bonnie Hunt. The story she came up with is fantastic and she directed a delightful movie. A second movie with Bonnie Hunt that takes place partly in Italy. She must really like the place. And no wonder, cause it's awesome. Although this movie makes me not want to go to Rome in the summer. David Duchovny is SO sweaty and there are so many tourists in the background.

Okay, I probably should have started this movie from the beginning. All the best parts have ended. Now they're just working through the mushy feelings part, which makes me a little uncomfortable. Something that I'm actually discussing with a friend right now via text, which makes me really uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment