Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2017

25 Days of Romcoms pt. 16: Man Up


Two Lake Bell movies in a row! She just didn't write or direct this movie.

I discovered this movie on Netflix last year and IMMEDIATELY watched it because not only does it star Lake Bell, who we all know I love so much, it also stars Simon Pegg, who I love even more. My undying devotion to Simon Pegg will never die. I love Simon Pegg like normal humans love people they actually know. And now he's in a romantic comedy. Cha-ching!

Simon Pegg and Lake Bell a so great together in this movie. They're both hilarious and play off each other perfectly. Not as perfectly and he and I would, but close. (Just kidding. I've met him and I'm lucky I got more than just noises out while talking to him.)




No comments:

Post a Comment