Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Life Plans!

It's official. I'm going into social work. At least I hope so. I still need to get into the program at the U and that won't be decided for a while, but that's what I'm planning on. The U is really the only place I'd want to go. Utah State's program isn't credited yet, I have absolutely no desire to go to BYU, UVU, or SUU, and none of the other programs in neighboring states look that appealing. My friend Bryan has a couple friends visiting out here right now and one of them is finishing up her second year in the program at the U. She said as long as I write a good sob story and have good grades I shouldn't have a problem getting in so hopefully that happens. So yeah, right now I'm just trying to figure out if I can save enough money while working and living in Logan or if I should just move back in with my parents. Moving in with my parents makes a lot of financial sense since I want to pay off my loans before I go back to school, but Logan is just so much fun and all my friends are there. I'll probably just end up living in Orem but going up to Logan 3 out of 4 weekends...

On a random note, I finally bought my cap and gown for graduatin. $37ish, but whatev. Weird taht in just over a month I'll be a college graduate. I don't feel old enough for this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment