Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Days Off

So let me tell you a story. This happened exactly a week ago today. I got fired. First time ever. But it's ok cause I really wasn't that good at the job anyway (which, oddly enough is why I got fired). I guess I'm just not cut out for the scientific/saudering computer boards business. Lots of places are hiring and I've been applying all week so it's all good. I actually had an interview this morning and all the guy told me on the phone was that it was on the second floor of the clock tower in Logan. He didn't tell me the name of the company or anything. I got there and the only office on the second floor was closed and I had left the paper with his phone number at my apartment. I also got a call from Smith's Marketplace but I'll probably have to turn that down because they'll make me work on Sundays and that's not something I'm willing to do. There is one on campus job that I really hope I get. It's with the Education department and the job is temporary. It'll end after fall semester which is perfect for me since I'll be going to DC for an internship anyway. Plus it's $8 an hour so not too bad at all. That's what I was making at my last job. So yeah. I'm not too worried. I'm just bored from sitting at home for the past week. I tried to donate plasma the other day but you need a good vein in both arms and I only have a good one in my left arm. Lame. Oh well though. C'est la vive.

No comments:

Post a Comment