Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Supid Paper

School is getting ready to end and that means major papers for me. One got finished yesterday (good riddance), but I've still got a few more. 2 one pagers (those will take about 3 minutes each), 1 three to five pagers (that will be a bit more difficult, maybe an hour or two), and one 10 pager. Ug. I had a topic all ready and articles I was going to look at, but then I realized that I really have not enough interest in the topic to do a research paper on it. The topic was implications for the US if China were to rise to a great economic and military power. At this point in my life, I don't have a whole lot of interest in military affairs. I'm more of a human rights person. That's why I changed my topic to the validity of China's claims on Tibet. I've always liked researching Tibet, but right now I'm just not excited for any of it. The paper is due on Friday and I have only barely begun the research. Sigh. This should prove to be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment